Hello, My name is Henry and I’m the Community Outreach Director for Disability Guide! I wanted to take a second to say hello and welcome you to the family.
It’s our goal here at Disability Guide (and my personal goal as Community Outreach Director) to help you along the process of getting approved for disability income.
Getting approved by the Social Security Administration is no cake-walk, but let me be frank: you’ve just made an excellent first step in improving your chances! So let’s get started…
Get Help Applying For Disability
Whether you’re applying for benefits for the first time, or you’ve already been denied benefits by the SSA, or team of advocates and lawyers can help you! Click here to get started.
Government Benefits You May Qualify For
Make sure that you click through to each of these valuable resources. Spend the time to educate yourself. You may qualify for benefits in addition to (or instead of) social security disability benefits.
- Benefits Eligibility Screening Tool
- Federal Programs for Persons With Disabilities
- USA.gov Government Benefits List
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Local State Government Assistance
- Top Questions & Answers about Social Security
- Check the status of your claim
- Don’t forget to appeal your case if denied! Very important!
- SSA Disability Facts